Employees play a vital role in contributing to the success of Northwestern University. The Institutional Planning and Organizational Development Department strives to foster a work environment that enables employees to embrace the Northwestern University culture and contribute at the highest level in the attainment of its vision and mission. This is achieved by offering a variety of programs and services to support the employees’ professional and personal needs at work and at home.
A trusted partner and innovator that empowers excellence for a morally upright and globally relevant community.
To provide the highest quality of customer service to produce dedicated, highly capable, socially responsible and morally upright leaders.
The Institutional Planning and Organizational Development Department aims to provide the following quality services:
- Innovate strategies to enhance organizational leadership;
- Promote and recruit the best-qualified people;
- Provide a competitive salary and benefits package;
- Develop the full potential of the workforce by providing training and development for career enhancement;
- Provide a safe, healthy, and secure workplace;
- Establish an effective mode of communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality, while maintaining compliance with laws and pertinent regulations.