Credential Processing Services
The Office of Alumni Affairs offers the following services:
- Processing of credentials and documents of alumni here and abroad who are unable to make the necessary filing in the University.
- Request for credentials and other documents which are directly forwarded to deans’ offices, Registrar’s Office and other offices shall be performed by Alumni Affairs.
- Alumni Affairs shall make follow-ups on unprocessed credential by request.
In addition to miscellaneous fees assessed at the Finance Office for documentary stamps, transcript, diploma, alumni membership fee and mailing fee, the following service fee shall be charged:
- Twenty Dollars ($20.00) or its peso equivalent from alumni abroad.
- Three hundred Pesos (P300.00) from alumni within the country.
Service fee shall go to the alumni fund subject to auditing procedures.
- Alumni Affairs receives request from alumni.
- Alumni Affairs makes assessment of fees in coordination with Finance including mailing and forwards the same to alumni concerned.
- Upon receipt of payment, Alumni Affairs processes request in coordination with offices concerned.
- Alumni Affairs secures accomplished request and forwards the same to alumni concerned.